Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest restaurant openings and closings in Toronto and also gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- Kadbanu, a new Iranian restaurant from the folks behind Banu opens at 771 Dundas St. West this week. The restaurant will feature classic Iranian fare such as mirza ghasemi, gormeh sabzi, tachin and Persian brunch.
- Colette Grand Cafe opens its doors today (Thursday, July 31). The new 150-seat French restaurant inside the Thompson Hotel (550 Wellington St.) will offer a dining room, library, and lounge as well as a café and gallery.
- A sign for a seafood sandwich place called Fresh Off The Boat is opening at 404 Queen St. West.
- Mare Pizzeria looks to be opening soon in the former address of the Chocolate Addict at 158 Baldwin St.
- Buna's Kitchen, an extension of Food Parade's catering and lunch subscription operations, is coming soon to Richmond and Spadina.
I Went to Philly at 462 Yonge St. has closed, reportedly to make room for a new condo development. The location at 997 Eglinton Ave. West remains open.
Have you seen restaurants opening or closing in your neighbourhood? Email tips to email@example.com
Photo via Colette on Facebook.