Toronto Restaurant Openings: Portland Variety, The Bristol, Fat Phill's, Denny's, Bgood, Mr. Ciao
Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest restaurant openings and closings in Toronto and also gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- Portland Variety, the new cafe market that'll moonlight as a tapas bar is opening Monday, June 2.
- The Bristol Yard evolves into The Bristol when it reopens on Saturday, June 7 at its new home in The Great Hall (1087 Queen West).
- Fat Phill's, the greasy spoon burger and souvlaki spot, has relocated is now open at 1921 Yonge St. at Davisville.
- Grand slam breakfasts are soon to be available in Toronto proper. Denny's is opening its first location downtown location at 123 Dundas Street West. No word yet if it'll be 24-hour.
- Bgood, a new spot with the mantra: real food fast is coming to 100 Front Street across from St. Lawrence Market. The menu will feature house-ground burgers, hand cut fries, fresh seasonal salads and ice creams.
- The team behind Triple A Bar are opening Mr. Ciao, an Italian joint at 598 Gerrard St. E. [The Grid]
- Come And Get It (676 Queen St. W.) is now doing brunch on weekend from 10am to 4pm.
Have you seen restaurants opening or closing in your neighbourhood? Email tips to firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo of the beans on toast at the Bristol