Toronto Restaurant Openings: Black Irish, Wisebar, Civil Liberties, Thoroughbred, Spitfire
Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest restaurant openings and closings in Toronto and also gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- Black Irish Whiskey Bar & Oyster Saloon is expected to open this week at 235 Queen St. E.
- Wisebar has taken up space in Bloorcourt at 1007 Bloor St. W. Look for a solid craft beer list here.
- Jimmy's Coffee has opened a third location, this time at 82 Gerrard St. W.
- The Good Press
- La MexiCanada
- The Food Dudes Pantry
- Thouroughbred, a 2-storey restaurant from the guys behind foie gras pop tarts at last week's TUM is opening in July at 304 Richmond St. W.
- It's All GRK continues to expand with a third location at 101 Dundas St. set to open in the next couple weeks.
- The Feisty Jack food truck is opening a brick and mortar location called Spitfire at 126 Six St. in Etobicoke this July.
- Civil Liberties is in the works at 878 Bloor St. West where Awash Cafe used to be.
- Ricky Ricardo's at the high-turnover address, 428 College St. dives into the deadpool this week.
Photo of It's All Grk