Toronto Food Events: Brunch with Bennyfits, Bootlegger Brunch, Japadog Night, Home Ec Swap, Halal Food Fest
Toronto Food Events rounds up the most delicious events, festivals, pop-ups, winemaker dinners, supper clubs and other food related happenings in Toronto this week and next. You can find us here every Friday morning.
- Brunch with Bennyfits launches this weekend at the O&B Cafe & Grill (33 Yonge St). Offered Saturdays and Sundays all summer from 11am to 4pm, $1 from every egg Benedict will go to Fife House, plus caesars and mimosa will be on for just $3.
- Lit Espresso Bar (810 College St.) is doing a special pours and coffee cupping demo on Saturday, May 24 at noon
- The Bootlegger Brunch featuring beers from six small batch brewers is on at Duke's Refresher + Bar (382 Yonge St.) this Sunday, May 25 noon to 4pm
- Japadog Night at Hapa Izakaya (602 College St.) is Monday May 28 from 8pm to 11:30pm. $25 gets you admission including a drink and the chance to build your own Japadog.
- Home Ec Preserve Swap presented by Well Preserved at Hi-Lo Bar 753 Queen St. E. Wednesday May 28 8pm to 10pm. Admission is free, food from Table 17 will be on offer for $5.
- Junction Craft Brewing (90 Cawthra Avenue) is launch a Saturday food truck series in its parking lot starting May 31 with Hogtown Smoke on site from noon to 6pm. The tap room will also serve up 10 unique small batch brews each weekend.
- Halal Food Fest Toronto will take place Saturday, June 14 and Sunday June 15 at the International Centre (6900 Airport Rd., in Mississauga) from 10am. Admission is $5 for all day sampling and shopping opportunities from halal restaurants, manufacturers, bakeries and specialty stores.
Photo of OB Cafe & Grill