Toronto Restaurant Openings: North of Brooklyn, Tavern by Trevor, Southern Accent, Hole-E-Burger
Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest restaurant openings and closings in Toronto and also gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- North of Brooklyn Pizzeria opens its second location at 469 Church St. at noon on Apr. 4.
- Tavern by Trevor, a public house with a menu of fine comfort foods, is now open at 147 Spadina Ave.
- The Workshop by Latitudes, an informal new wine, beer and cheese bar (formerly Fat Cat Wine Bar) is now open at 331 Roncesvalles Ave.
- Southern Accent is pre-emptively opening a new Cajun take-out and delivery spot in Scarborough at 3655 St. Clair Ave. East in advance of the Mirvish Village location's impending closure. [The Grid]
- Hole-E-Burger Bar of Caledon is entering the Toronto market with a new location planned for 1050 Coxwell Ave.
- The widely-anticipated Kinton Ramen 3 now has an address. Expect to find the new shop open in the coming months at 402 Queen St. West.