Toronto Food Events: The Cutting Board, Beerworking, The Good Food & Drink Festival, Songkran, CraveTO
Toronto Food Events rounds up the most delicious events, festivals, pop-ups, winemaker dinners, supper clubs and other food related happenings in Toronto this week and next. You can find us here every Friday morning.
- Starting March 31, Weslodge is introducing a regular Sunday and Monday pre-fixe menu featuring the chef's choicest cuts of meat. Dubbed "The Cutting Board", the two-person platters piled high with superior meats for $29.
- Beerworking presented by Black Oak Brewing Co is on Wednesday, April 2nd at Project:OWL (20 Camden Street). Join Toronto beer writer (and blogTO scribe), Ben Johnson for group speed networking with beer education. Tickets are $25 and includes drinks.
- The Good Food & Drink Festival will take place Thursday, April 3rd to Sunday, April 6th at The Direct Energy Centre. Expect on-stage demos, a food truck alley and plenty opportunities to sip drinks and sample gourmet fare from exhibitors.
- Brad Kurtenbach hosts a Yummy Yummy supper club at The Depanneur (1033 College Street) on Saturday April 5th at 7:30pm. Tickets are $40 for the three course dinner featuring, Scotch duck eggs, braised chicken with collards and peach turnovers.
- Khao San Road presents it's annual Songkran Water Fight Festival on Saturday, April 12th across the street from 326 Adelaide Street West. Admission into the heated tents is $16 and includes water guns. Food from the likes of Come And Get It, La Carnita, and Matt Blondin's, yet-to-open Junk will be on sale for $6 each dish.
- Tickets for CraveTO are on sale now. The street food fest returns to Wychwood Barns (76 Wychwood Avenue) on Friday, May 30th from 5pm to 11pm. General admission is $16.75.
Photo of the Good Food and Drink Festival