Toronto Restaurant Openings: Rose City Kitchen, Ze Ze, Scaddabush, Fat Pasha, The Irv, Little Sheep
Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest restaurant openings and closings in Toronto and also gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- Rose City Kitchen (406 Queen Street West) could open as early tomorrow, Friday February 14th. The new Middle Eastern snack bar has also announced plans to open another location with accompanying juice bar and coffee shop at King and Yonge in the coming months.
- Ze Ze, the new informal cocktail bar and cafe is now open at 1704 Queen Street West formerly home of Bar Salumi. Weekend brunch launches this week.
- Scaddabush Italian Kitchen & Bar at 382 Yonge Street opens on Tuesday, February 18th. The new spot is nestled between Duke's Refresher and Reds Midtown off Gerrard.
- Petal Dust Bakeshop is now open at 9301 Bathurst Street in Richmond Hill.
- Fat Pasha, a new Middle Eastern inspired concept from Anthony Rose (Big Crow, Rose & Sons) is coming soon to 414 Dupont Street (until recently home of the Indian Rice Factory). [Toronto Life]
- The Irv Gastropub is under construction at 195 Carlton Street formerly home to Fare Game.
- International Mongolian hot pot chain, Little Sheep is soon to open a second location in Chinatown on Dundas West near Spadina.
- O Resto Lounge (7 King Street East), an open concept kitchen is slated to open in March with a menu that spans breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Coffee Jazz Mixers, a new Indie coffee shop specializing in Turkish, French press, siphon and espresso coffees is opening in late March at 116-28 Finch Ave West in North York.
- Los Colibris, an upmarket Mexican concept is opening this spring above the just debuted El Caballito at 220 King Street West. [Toronto Life]
- The Forth, a contemporary Canadian concept from Brassaii chef Chris Kalisperas is opening a 150-seat restaurant at 629 Danforth Avenue. [Toronto Life]
- The latest food truck turned brick and mortar restaurant is Let's Be Frank. The hot dog shop has launched a pop-up at 689 King Street West.
- Cut The Cheese (2910 Dundas Street West) has been open a couple weeks, but celebrates its grand opening this Friday, February 14th with a "buy one get one half off" promo.
Have you seen restaurants opening or closing in your neighbourhood? Email tips to email@example.com