Toronto Restaurant Openings: The Greek, Bindia, Mr. Mike's Pizza, Kintori, Bar Buca (yet again)
Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest restaurant openings and closings in Toronto and also gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- King West has a new takeout counter, The Greek is now open at 567 King Street serving up salads, pita wraps and skewers. Oh, and fried halloumi!
- Bindia at 16 Market Street is now open and serving up a menu that majors in kebabs, tandoori and curries. (via The Grid)
- Albion's Pizza Shawarma is now open at 1030 Bloor Street West in Bloorcourt Village.
- Newly opened Mr. Mike's Pizza Company at 269 Morningside Avenue is serving up pizzas, wings, poutines and panzerotti.
- After lots of false starts, it looks like Bar Buca (75 Portland Street) is finally set to open in a week and a half. (via Spotlight City)
- Kintori, a yaktori bar from the team behind Guu, Kinton Ramen and JaBistro, is slated to open next month above the newly opened noodle shop at 668 Bloor Street West.
- As reported earlier this week, Left Field Brewery is making 36 Wagstaff Drive in Leslieville it's new home base and retail outlet.
- KO Burgers at 366 Bloor is closing at the end of the month.
Have you seen restaurants opening or closing in your neighbourhood? Email tips to email@example.com
Photo from Bindia