Toronto Restaurant Openings: Ramen Isshin, Union Social Eatery, Sip Wine Bar, Rose City Kitchen
Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest restaurant openings and closings in Toronto and also gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- Ramen Isshin, a new noodle shop from the same team behind Cabbagetown's Kingyo, is now open at 421 College Street.
- Sip Wine Bar at 2 Broadway at Yonge north of Eglinton is now open and serving up Neapolitan pizzas.
- Mississauga's Union Social Eatery has opened a sister location at 21 St. Clair West.
- Rose City Kitchen, a modern twist on the humble falafel shop is slated to open at 406 Queen Street (formerly The Big Fish). The menu will feature Middle Eastern street food faves. (via Toronto Life)
- Sushi on Gerrard is now open at 1024 Gerrard Street East, just doors down from the also newly opened Manzen Sushi at 1030 Gerrard Street East.
- Claudio Aprile's Origin Liberty Village at 171 East Liberty Street quietly shuttered this week. (via The Grid)
- Rosedale French bistro, Pastis (1158 Yonge Street) has closed as owner George Gurnon retires. (via Chowhound)
Have you seen restaurants opening or closing in your neighbourhood? Email tips to email@example.com
Photo from Union Social Eatery's Facebook page