Toronto Restaurant Openings: Wind Up Bird Cafe, Duke's Refresher, Boots & Bourbon, Rock 'n' Horse
Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest restaurant openings and closings in Toronto and also gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- The slightly delayed, Wind Up Bird Cafe at 382 College Street opens today Thursday, December 5th.
- Duke's Refresher, the Muskoka spinoff is now open at 382 Yonge Street serving a menu that spans brunch to dinner.
- Two country western bars open this week; Boots & Bourbon Saloon opened last night at 725 Queen Street East; the Rock 'n' Horse Saloon at 250 Adelaide Street West opens on Friday, December 6th.
- Brooklyn Tavern is open now at 1097 Queen East in place of Fare Bistro.
- Classic Wings & Burgers (the name says it all) is in business at 858 Bloor Street West.
- The Pursuit of Frosting, a bespoke bake shop is in the works at 866 Eglinton Avenue West at Bathurst.
- Chef Rob Gentile continues to tease to the opening of the long awaited Buca Bar (75 Portland Street) on a Instagram. Let's see some food!
Have you seen restaurants opening or closing in your neighbourhood? Email tips to email@example.com
Photo from Duke's Refresher's Facebook page