Toronto Restaurant Openings: Patty & Frank, Pai, Apiecalypse Now!, Boxcar Social, Small Town Food Co.
Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest restaurant openings and closings in Toronto and also gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- Patty & Franks is now open at 467 Danforth Avenue serving up gourmet burgers and hotdogs.
- The Corkscrew on College has quietly replaced the short-lived Jerome's Cucina + Bar at 596 College Street, previously home to this sad deadpool list including: Bang Bang Bar, Public, Tempo, and Mattino.
- Small Town Food Co. a new Parkdale restaurant from Stephen McKeon (Wrongbar) and Cameron Hutton (ex-Drake Hotel) is now open at 1263 Queen Street West nightly from 6pm until late except on Tuesdays. (via The Grid)
- Nuit Regular's new Northern Thai restaurant, Pai is readying to open in the near future at 18 Duncan Street.
- Apiecalypse Now! the pop-up vegan bakery is soon to have a permanent retail location at 589 Markham Street.
- Boxcar Social, a new licensed coffee shop is in the works at 1208 Yonge Street.
- The Blackbird Baking Co. is taking over the address at 172 Baldwin Street, currently home to Cobs Bread in Kensington Market. Currently available from Sanagan's Meat Locker nearby, the wholesale baker will finally have a retail outlet of its own. (via The Grid)
- Acadia, the New American restaurant at 50 Clinton Street is closing on December 31st but will reopen in the new year as casual Italian-American restaurant and bar, Red Sauce. (via Post City)
- Riverdale brunch destination Hammersmith's (807 Gerrard Street East) is closing at end of month. (via The Grid)
- Little Italy's Johnny Jackson (587 College Street) is installing a late night pizza window.
Have you seen restaurants opening or closing in your neighbourhood? Email tips to firstname.lastname@example.org