Toronto Restaurant Openings: Harvest Kitchen, The Roncy Public, We Got Balls, Me Va Me, Von Doughnuts
Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest restaurant openings and closings in Toronto and also gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- Harvest Kitchen at 124 Harbord Street is now open for lunch and dinner daily from noon until 11pm. Weekend brunch service will begin December 21st.
- The Roncy Public, a new grill and lounge is now open at 390 Roncesvalles Avenue.
- Gilead Wine Bar (4 Gilead Place), is now open Tuesday through Saturday for an a la carte dinner menu from Jamie Kennedy and wines paired by sommelier Emily Pearce.
- Napoli Centrale is open at 964 Bathurst Street serving up pizza and pasta for stay or to go.
- We Got Balls, a mobile meatball specialist debuted this week on Toronto streets.
- Red Onion, a Hong Kong-Canadian restaurant is now open in place of E-Pan at 369 Spadina. Delivery is not on the menu but the phone number is still the same.
- Agave y Agucate at 35 Baldwin Street supposedly opens tonight, Thursday December 12th, though Facebook suggests that the new year is more likely. I'm happy to eat my words... if I can chase them with tacos anyway.
- Me Va Me, a Middle Eastern restaurant with multiple locations in York Region is opening its newest location in January downtown at 240 Queen West, formerly East! Restaurant
- Von Doughnuts, a new bakery cafe is opening soon at 713 Danforth Avenue.
- Alternative Grounds at 333 Roncesvalles has shuttered. Reassuringly their beans will soon be stocked nearby at Sunny Joe's Cafe (250 Sorauren Avenue).
Have you seen restaurants opening or closing in your neighbourhood? Email tips to email@example.com
Photo from Von Doughnuts