Toronto Food Events: Stout Night, Christmas Craft Beer Carnival, Winter Farmers Market, Toronto Tea Festival
Toronto Food Events rounds up the most delicious events, festivals, pop-ups, winemaker dinners, supper clubs and other food related happenings in Toronto this week and next. You can find us here every Friday morning.
- The Tallboys Christmas Craft Beer Carnival is on this Saturday, December 21st from noon 'til 8pm at The Centre for Social Innovation (720 Bathurst Street). $10 gets a sample glass and two drink tickets.
- Stout Night at The Indie Ale House (2876 Dundas Street West) is Sunday, December 22nd and will feature a 4-course family style dinner accompanied by Ontario craft stouts.
- Steam Whistle Brewery (255 Bremner Boulevard) will host a Winter Farmers Market every Sunday from 10am to 2pm launching on December 22nd and running until February 3rd.
- It is officially not too early to make plans for New Year's Eve. Food lovers looking for somewhere tasty to ring in 2014 should check out The top 20 restaurants for New Year's dinner in Toronto.
- The Toronto Tea Festival happening from 10am to 5pm on February 1st and 2nd at the Toronto Reference Library (789 Yonge Street). Tickets are $10 each day for programming that will feature talks, tastings, art, music and shopping.