Toronto Food Events: 12 Beers of Christmas, Christmas Craft Beer Carnival, Toronto Bar Fest, Recipe for Change
Toronto Food Events rounds up the most delicious events, festivals, pop-ups, winemaker dinners, supper clubs and other food related happenings in Toronto this week and next. You can find us here every Friday morning.
- The Gladstone Hotel (1214 Queen West) presents the 12 Beers of Christmas tonight, Friday, December 13th starting at 7pm. Admission is $5 for the festive beer tasting and ugly sweater party.
- Porzia (1314 Queen Street West) launches Piazza, an afternoon event featuring cheap drinks and free snacks on Sunday, December 15th from noon until 4pm.
- Midfield Wine Bar & Tavern still has a few spots available for a Greece/Portugal wine class on Wednesday, December 18th at 6:30pm.
- Tallboys presents a Christmas Craft Beer Carnival on Saturday, December 21st at The Centre for Social Innovation (720 Bathurst Street) from noon until 8pm. Admission is free, but a sampling glass and two drink tickets will cost $10.
- The inaugural Toronto Bar Fest from Joylister (the folks behind Toronto Poutine Fest) is happening at Roy Thompson Hall on Friday, January 24th from 7pm until midnight. The event will represent the specialties in drink categories like whisky, tequila, vodka, sake, raika, wine, craft beer and mixology.
- Advance tickets ($20) are on sale now for The Roundhouse Winter Craft Beer Festival taking place on Saturday, January 25th at Steam Whistle Brewery (255 Bremner Boulevard).
- Early bird tickets are on sale now for Recipe for Change happening on Thursday, February 27th from 6pm to 9pm at St. Lawrence Market. The celebration of food will support FoodShare's innovative work in schools. Advance tickets are available up until December 19th for $100.