Toronto Restaurant Openings: Barrio Coreano, Bricco Kitchen & Wine Bar, Sandoozles, Harvest Kitchen
Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest restaurant openings and closings in Toronto and also gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- Barrio Coreano, the newest addition to the Playa Cabana family of taquerias opens this weekend at 642 Bloor Street West. As the name suggests it's a Mexican meets Korean concept.
- Sandoozles Smokehouse & Pub is now open and serving up smoked meat, briskets and pulled pork sandwiches at 709 Mount Pleasant south of Eglinton .
- Toma Burger Addiction is open now at 712 Queen Street West at Manning.
- Bricco Kitchen & Wine Bar in The Junction at 3047 Dundas Street West is finally open at least for lunch. (via Eater)
- Harvest Kitchen at 124 Harbord Street is opening any day now. The casual diner hopes to appeal to vegetarian and meat eaters alike and has revealed its aspirations to wine to grow, can and preserve produce onsite. Plus there'll be wine on tap.
- Custodio's Meats & Eats, a new butcher shop at 121 Roncesvalles opens on Saturday, November 30th.
- The Rock 'n' Horse Saloon, a southern style source for country cookin' opens December 5th in place of The Tap House Toronto at 250 Adelaide Street West. The menu will feature corn dogs, chili and BBQ... oh and there will be a mechanical bull. Yee-haw.
- Danforth's slick 417 Restaurant & Lounge is deadpool less than a year and a half after opening.
- The new Boots & Bourbon Saloon opening at 725 Queen East doesn't bode well for the Riverside Public House. A farewell announcement has yet to be made, but already we're thinking that line-dancing floor has got to go somewhere.
- Vendor Queens, is now open at 1093 Queen Street West at Dovercourt. The weekly food, maker and collector market will run for the next six consecutive weekends.
Photo from Toma Burger Addiction's Facebook Page