Toronto Restaurant Openings: The Fifth Pub House, Grillies, Tocino Boys, Yauca's Lounge, The Real Jerk
Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest restaurant openings and closings in Toronto and also gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- The Fifth Pub House and Cafe is the newest addition to The Fifth complex which already includes a social club, grill, terrace and bar at 225 Richmond Street.
- The Real Jerk is now open in their new location at 842 Gerrard St.
- Grillies, a fast food diner, is now open at 2632 Danforth serving up burgers, fries and shakes.
- Tocino Boys, a new late night snack bar is now open at 1180 Queen Street serving up cross cultural street foods from 6pm to 3am on Friday and Saturday nights. Note; this Saturday the shop will be shut but you can still find the boys at the Bellwoods Block Party for Nuit Blanche.
- Iron Rose Tea Gallery, this new Harbourfront cafe and gallery is serving up tea lattes, espresso, and gluten free items, and all natural ice cream. Their official opening party is Friday night from 6-9PM.
- Sansotei Ramen serves up some of Toronto's best noodles and broth and is slated to open a second outpost at 650 Yonge Street.
- The tandem of Yauca's Lounge and Churrasqeira Nova Lisboa have taken up a sprawling space on Dovercourt north of Bloor. No firm opening date has been released but the operation looks auspicious.
- A-OK Foods (930 Queen West) has announced it's closing on October 30th via a video post to their website.
- BLD Restaurant is deadpool. A post on Tripadvisor reports that the 36 Toronto Street address was vacated in the middle of the night without notice. Website and phone numbers are all down too.
Have you seen restaurants opening or closing in your neighbourhood? Email tips to email@example.com
Photo of Sansotei Ramen