Toronto Restaurant Openings: Nakayoshi, Olde Towne Oyster Bar, Estrella Taqueria, Bricco Kitchen & Wine Bar
Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest restaurant openings and closings in Toronto and also gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- Four new chef-led restaurants are now open (or will be by the end of the month) at Toronto Pearson Airport including, Nobel Burger Bar from Mark McEwan, Corso from Rocco Agostino and Heirloom Bakery Café in Terminal 3, plus Vinifera, a new wine bar in Terminal 1.
- Nakayoshi, a new izakaya is open at 812 Danforth Avenue in place of the short lived iPho Vietnamese restaurant.
- St. Lawrence market has an affordable new seafood-centric spot, the Olde Towne Oyster Bar is now open at 36 Wellington Street replacing Lucien. (via The Grid)
- Estrella Taqueria, a new Mexican restaurant and bar is slated to open the first week of November at 4899 Yonge Street north of Sheppard.
- Bricco Kitchen and Wine Bar (3047 Dundas Street West), the much anticipated new addition to the Junction is (fingers crossed) only a couple more weeks from finally opening.
- KiWe Kitchen at 587 King Street West is papered up and their phone number is disconnected.
- East!, the Spring Rolls offshoot at 240 Queen is deadpool.
- Bar Salumi at 1704 Queen Street West is now closed and slated to take its place is a new daytime spot from Local Kitchen & Wine Bar chef, Haeyoen An. (via Post City)
- Smokeless Joe on College has gone up in smoke once more, the restaurant moved to this location from John Street back in 2011.
Have you seen restaurants opening or closing in your neighbourhood? Email tips to email@example.com
Photo of Vinifera at Pearson International