Toronto Restaurant Openings: Luce, Hey Meatball Leslieville, Union Social Eatery
Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest restaurant openings and closings in Toronto and also gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- Luce, a new Italian restaurant and cocktail bar is now open at the base of the condo at 791 King Street West (formerly Angelo's On King).
- Rodney Bower's Hey Meatball has opened a Leslieville outpost at 912 Queen Street East.
- Zaza Espresso Bar opened a fifth cafe and gelato bar a couple weeks ago at the corner of St. Clair at Arlington Avenue.
- Soos at 94 Ossington opened at the begining of the month and is now serving up Malaysian street foods in a contemporary setting.
- Mississauga's Union Social Eatery is opening a second location at 21 St. Clair West, the address formerly home to Harry's Social Kitchen.
- This is the last week to Come and Get It! at 170 Spadina Avenue. The current incarnation will close up shop on October 25th and while they're keeping mum about where they're moving to, they've dropped hints that the new spot will be licensed.
- Jungle Juice at 370 College is closed and the space is back up for lease.
- The Big Fish at 406 Queen Street West is now papered over and a notice posted to the door directs fans to visit sister shop, Reliable Fish & Chips at 954 Queen a Street East in Leslieville.
- The Construction Site is now closed at 2200 Yonge Street. The grilled cheese shop's Sherway Gardens location is still in business, but at Yonge and Eg, a Smoke's Poutinerie looks primed to open in its place.
- The Steady Cafe & Bar (1051 Bloor Street West) is now serving brunch on weekends from 10am until 3ish.
Have you seen restaurants opening or closing in your neighbourhood? Email tips to email@example.com
Photo of the Meatball sandwich at Hey! Meatball