Toronto Food Events: Caesar Brunches, Fresh City Harvest Fest, The Delicious Food Show, Zombie Brunch
Toronto Food Events rounds up the most delicious events, festivals, pop-ups, winemaker dinners, supper clubs and other food related happenings in Toronto this week and next. You can find us here every Friday morning.
- Cocktail Week continues this over the weekend but if you haven't had a chance to take part yet, take advantage of the $15 Mott's Clamato Caesar Brunches at 15 participating restaurants featuring brunch and a Caesar pairing.
- Nuit Blanche happening overnight on Saturday, October 5h is all about the art, but to fuel the all night art crawl check out our round-up of late night eats.
- Foodies on Foot presents Secret Menus & Side Streets a tasting tour of hidden venues and off-menu items at five or six local establishments on Sunday, October 6th
- Fresh City Harvest Festival is on at Downsview Park (70 Cannuck Avenue) on Sunday, October 6th from 2pm to 6pm. The afternoon of food, crafts, farm tours, workshops and local beer.
- Jamie Kennedy's Beer Fest on October 25th will feature a harvest menu paired with beer flights from artisanal brewers, Silversmith Brewing Company and Oast House Brewers plus cider from West Avenue Cider.
- The Delicious Food Show is coming to the Better Living Centre on October 25th to 27th. Martha Stewart, Chuck Hughes and Lynn Crawford are amongst The Food Network personalities headlining.
- The Drake Hotel has announce a roster of spirited Halloween events including, Jack-O-Slice, a charity pumpkin carving contest on October 31st and a Zombie Brunch on Saturday, October 26th.
- The Rusholme Park Supper Club and Kendra Simmonds host Oktober-feast at The Depanneur (1033 College a Street) on Saturday, October 26th. The $50 dinner infuses beer into each of the four course plus amuse bouche.