The Intercontinental Hotel's Skylounge isn't actually in the sky as its name might suggest, but the huge heated patio with it's trendy designer sofas is pleasing none the less. Chef Christopher Perera's tapas-style menu is a step above the norm, which combined with Skylounge's specialty cocktails make this a perfect pre-Rom meeting spot.
- Beers on Tap:
- Sleeman Cream Ale, Sapporo
- Signature Drink:
- Ernestine's Elixir
- Bar Snacks:
- Pork Shank Bites and Duck Leg Confit
- Early evening - Jazz; Evening - R&B/Funk; Saturday nights - DJ Gary spins R&B/Hip Hop/Funk; Thursday through Saturday (in the summer only) - students of the The Royal Conservatory will be playing live music on the patio
- Live Music:
- Who Goes There:
- An eclectic mix of people. Hotel guests come from around the world (including celebrities) as well as locals.
- Cocktails served until midnight daily, 1am Friday and 2am Saturday