Read my profile of Alo in the restaurants section.
- Eative is now open at 228 Augusta Ave and is serving up fruit purée sorbets and gelato a made with liquid nitrogen.
- Otto's Berlin Doner opens on Friday, July 24. Look forward to doner, currywurst, and bier!
- Skwish, a new craft beer bar and kitchen is now open at opened at 2252 Queen St. East.
- Wallace Espresso now boasts two locations, the second outpost is now open 1642 Dupont Ave.
- Pavilion Coffee & Crepes is now open where Crepe It Up used to be at 507 Church St. in The Village. The menu and concept seem more or less the same.
- New Korean restaurant, Masheel Bistro has replaced Pho Huong at 598 College St.
Here are my picks for the top specialty food stores in Toronto by neighbourhood.
Here's my list of 40 essential vegetarian restaurants in Toronto.
See which other restaurants landed on this week's DineSafe list.
The charitable celebration aims to raise money through donations (and sales from drinks and merchandise) for the Starlight Children's Foundation - the festivities will also include music and a baseball-themed auction.