Toronto Restaurant Openings: Pizzeria Oro di Napoli, Nice Pan, Boil King, Nodo, Ricarda's, Canis, Tabule
- Pizzeria Oro di Napoli has opened in the Mimico area at 2312 Lakeshore Blvd. W. There's Neapolitan pizza, fresh pasta and other Italian faves on the menu.
- When it comes to Thai-style rolled ice cream, Kensington Market is on a roll. Find Nice Pan at 247 Augusta Ave.
- Cory Vitiello's chicken and salad joint Flock has opened another location at 175 Bloor St. East.
- Parlor Foods at 333 King St. West has been replaced by Boil King, a new seafood and oyster bar.
- Find Nodo's new location in Hillcrest Village at 794 St. Clair Ave. West.
- Ricarda's, a new restaurant, bakery and cafe at 134 Peter St., celebrates its grand opening on Sunday, July 31.
Here are my picks for the top milkshakes in Toronto by neighbourhood.
Here are the best cinnamon buns in Toronto.
Here are my picks for the top food events in Toronto this August.
Here is the list of the best omakase in Toronto.