Toronto Fashion Week also begins today and runs through the weekend. Those in a party mood should hit up the launch party tonight at the Thompson Hotel with DJ Fizza providing the soundtrack. For more ways to get involved in Fashion Week check out this handy guide.
And don't forget that Early Monthly Segments celebrates its 5th anniversary with a screenings of a number of short films. For more events, click on over to our events section.
- Toronto Fashion Week
- Toronto Fashion Week Launch Party
- Early Monthly Segments #61 5th Anniversary Screening
- Elvis Monday
- New Music 101: Paul Hodge At The Controls
ST. PATRICK'S DAY EVENTS
- Shamerock - St. Patrick's Day Party
- F-Stop - Electric Shamrock Official St. Patrick's Day Party
- F*^@ It, I'm Irish.
- I'm Shmacked Canada // St. Patrick's Day @ The Guvernment
- Our Third Anniversary & St. Patrick's Day - at the Flying Beaver Pubaret
- Mary Margaret O'Hara with special guests at the Horseshoe Tavern
Today In Toronto: Augustines, Anja Dornieden and Juan David Gonzlez Monroy, The Carousel, Cometry Poedy
Today in Toronto: Honest Ed's Sign Sale, The Starkman Cup, Trampoline Hall, Danny Michel, In Conversation with Helen Oyeyemi
Of course, the event that has everyone abuzz is the sign sale at Honest Ed's. It gets underway today at 11am. Check out our giant preview of the sale here. For more events, click on over to our events section.
Today In Toronto: Paul Dutton, Riff Raff, Elvis Monday Benefit For Meryn Cadell, Triage: Dr. James Orbinski
- Celebrate Paul Dutton at 70
- RiFF RAFF @ The Hoxton
- Elvis Monday: Benefit Concert For Meryn Cadell
- CINSSU and Dignitas Youth present "Triage: Dr. James Orbinski's Humanitarian Dilemma"