Today in Toronto: TO's 180th Birthday, If These Walls Could Talk, Feminist Art Con, Sketch Comedy Fest
- Happy Birthday Toronto! - Celebrating 180 Years
- If Walls Could Talk
- Feminist Art Conference Exhibition Opening Reception
- CINSSU's Grease Sing-A-Long
- Egyptrixx at AGO First Thursdays
- Our Vinyl Weighs A Ton
- Our Vinyl Weighs A Ton: After Party with Peanut Butter Wolf
- International Home & Garden Show
- The Toronto Sketch Comedy Festival
Here's how to publicly interact with various aspects of humanity on a budget in Toronto this week.
Boylesque T.O. just didn't think the real Olympics were campy enough, so they're showing their athletic side tonight at Lee's Palace with Mens Interpretive Figure Skating, Bobsledding, Competitive Doping, a torch lighting ceremony (naturally) and more. All the games, non of the troubling socioeconomic and political issues. Which Pussy Riot member will you dress up as? There are actually like twenty, you know. Friday, February 28, 9pm, Lee's Palace (529 Bloor St W) $22/$28.