The democraclicious deal is being offer by Sweet Olenka's at 1050 Queen St. West and 2790 Lakeshore Blvd West today and Thursday only, so you'd better hit the polls quick (don't forget to snap a sweaty pic while you're making your last minute decisions). Why scream for ice cream when you can vote for it?
- Music: Indie Week Launch Party 2014 (Hideout)
- Music: Merchandise + Lower + Beliefs + Eaters (Wrongbar)
- Lit: Pivot (Press Club)
- Design: Sukkahville (Nathan Phillips Square)
- Lit: Coach House Books Fall 2014 Launch (Garrison)
- Film: Lilting (TIFF)
- Comedy: Live Comedy with Friends in Toronto (Comedy Bar)
- Music: Beach Season w. Bizzarh, DCF and Niko Chan (Smiling Buddha)
For now, be content with scary film fests, art shows, beer, books, and of course, the fair. Here are the top 10 must-attend events in Toronto this fall - but most importantly, don't forget to vote on October 27.
Long Winter Bloor Cinema Take-over
Long Winter, Toronto's carnivalesque music and art series, adds film to the docket this year, as the team stages its first Bloor Cinema Hot Docs takeover on Saturday, October 11 with a midnight screening of unreleased documentary Depeche Mode - The Posters Came From The Walls, the Toronto premiere of Marie Losir directed Alan Vega (Suicide) doc Just a Million Dreams, and TO's first screening of Frederic Nauczyciel and Frederic Nauczyciel's documentary The Fire Flies Baltimore/Paris. Naturally, there will be live music, too. What more could you want? A second takeover is planned for December 4th. DF
Here are the top 10 art shows in Toronto this fall.